Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
QRAE II Gas Detectors
The QRAE II by RAE Systems is a compact personal gas detector. The QRAE II is a durable and versatile diffusion or pumped one-to-four gas monitor for detection of combustibles, oxygen, hydrogen sulfide, or carbon monoxide. The QRAE II is loaded with features making it the perfect instrument for confined space entry. Standard features include easy-to-change battery packs, easy access to sensors, internal vibrating alarm, loud 95dB audible alarm, and a water-resistant IP-65 case design. The rechargeable Lithium-ion battery delivers up to 14 hours of continuous operation in diffusion mode (a spare alkaline battery adapter is included for 10 hour back-up operation).
Industrial Safety offers both the Diffusion Model and the Pump Model with the powered internal sample draw pump. The RAE Systems QRAE II is one of our most popular and best selling confined space 4-gas monitors. The Pump Model is our most popular version on the QRAE II as it is capable of pulling a sample from a remote location such as a sewer without having to physically enter the potentially hazardous area. Once the worker can determine that the area is clear of a hazard, they can enter with either a pump or a diffusion model to continuously sample the work area. The Diffusion Models Battery Packs will typically last longer as well.
The AutoRAE Lite Docking Station for QRAE II enables fast and easy bump testing and calibration of the monitor, streamlines the data download process, and saves calibration gas to deliver the lowest cost of ownership on the market.
The QRAE II from RAE Systems is a great value and is one of the easiest and most functional Gas Detectors in the industry. The QRAE II works well in many applications including refinery work, oil rigs, fire fighting, confined space entry, maritime industrial work, utility companies, gas plants, military, environmental and safety engineers, hazmat first responders, and industrial safety engineers.
Monitor-only configuration includes:
• Monitor as specified
• Sensors as specified
• Alkaline adapter (back-up operation)
• Internal filters (diffusion model only)
• CD ROM with user manual and ProRAE Studio
• Quick start guide
• External filter (pumped model only)
• Calibration adapter (diffusion model only)
Bulk package of 10 monitors includes:
• 10 monitors as specified with calibration certificate
• 10 calibration caps and 2 Allen wrench service tools
• 2 Quick Start guide and 2 CD's
• CHARGING CRADLES ARE NOT INCLUDED (multi-unit charger(s) need(s) to be ordered separately)
Alkaline only includes:
• standard alkaline battery pack
Rechargeable Li-Ion units include:
• charging/download cradle with computer interface cable
• Lithium-ion battery pack
• Universal AC/DC wall adapter
• Spare alkaline battery pack
CSK1 Accessory Kit adds the following to the QRAE II:
• Water trap filter, pack of 3
• Hard transport case with pre-cut foam
• Tool Kit
• Hand pump (Squeeze Bulb)
• 10" stiff aluminum Sample probe with replaceable filter
• 6 feet (2 meters) Tygon® tubing
• External filter (pack of 3)
CSK2 Calibration kit further adds:
• Four-gas mix in a 34L cylinder, part number 600-0050-007(50% LEL, 18% O2, 10 ppm Hydrogen Sulfide, 50 ppm Carbon Monoxide)
• Calibration regulator and tubing
• Patented SPE O2™ Oxygen sensor unique features:
• Lead-free design that complies with RoHS directive
• Extended life compared to lead-type electrochemical oxygen sensors, resulting in a low cost of ownership
• Leak-free design, minimizing downtime
• Best EMI/RFI immunity technology for products in its class, eliminating radio interference
• Easy access to pump, sensors, filter and battery compartment without exposing electronic components to potential damage
• IP-65 water- and dust-resistant case
• Strong, protective, concussion-proof design
• Plug-in sensors: oxygen, combustibles, hydrogen sulfide, carbon monoxide or sulfur dioxide
• Intuitive simple-to-operate two-button user interface with built-in pump
• Display can be flipped 180º with the push of a button for easy viewing from belt or hand
• Multi-language support
• One-button calibration with autozero capability
• Loud 95dB audible alarm
• Bright, red flashing visible alarm
• Vibration alarm
• Interchangeable drop-in Lithium-ion and alkaline battery packs
ISSC provides a wide range of repair services and warranty services. Click for more information: Technical Services.
Industrial Safety offers many solutions for your calibration gas needs including...
People Who Purchased This Also Purchased
V-Gard® Slotted Caps
The very popular MSA V-Gard hard hat is made of lightweight high-density...
SV22-2 Economy Class 2...
The SV22-2 Economy Class 2 Vests with Two-Tone Trim made by Radians offer...
GasBadge® Plus Personal...
Compact and lightweight. Allows for comfortable wear while tough shell protects...
AutoRAE Lite Docking...
RAE Systems introduces the AutoRAE Lite Docking Station, an automated bump test...
Tripods and Salalift™...
Capital Safety’s tripod rescue system has everything you need in a confined...