MultiRAE Plus Multi-Gas Monitors with VOC Detection
RAE Systems’ MultiRAE Plus has become the most popular choice for many of the highest profile HazMat/WMD teams in the United States. With the ability of monitoring O2, LEL, PID, and any two or the following plug-in "smart" toxic sensors (CO, H2S, SO2, NO, NO2, Cl2, HCN, NH3, PH3), this versatile gas detector with sampling pump can be used in many different industries, HazMat, Confined Space, Refining, Waste Water, among many others, and can be quickly converted from a complex technician instrument to a simple text-only monitor. The same monitor can be used as a personal monitor, a hand-held sniffer, or as a continuous operational area monitor.
The MultiRAE Plus detector can be made wireless with the use of RAELink2. This allows real-time monitoring information from the detector to be integrated into an existing AreaRAE system from remote locations as far as 2 miles away.
Others features include:
Drop In Alkaline Battery Pack in case your rechargeable battery pack loses power.
User Friendly Screens
80 Hours of data at one minute intervals with optional download.
UL Classified as intrinsically safe for use in Class I, Division 1 Groups A, B, C, D,T3C.
Monitor only includes:
• Wireless communication enabled and certified
• Datalogging: Software, ProRAE Suite Package for Windows™ 95, 98, 2000, NT, ME & XP with Computer Interface cable.
• Monitor with PID and additional sensors as specified
• Shipping case
• 3 external filters
• 3" inlet probe
• Calibration adapter
• Training CD-ROM
• Operation and maintenance manual
• Alkaline battery adapter
• Rubber boot with belt clip
• Rechargeable battery (as specified)
• Universal AC/DC wall adapter with international plug kit
• ATEX approval and external charger adapter (as specified)
Monitor with Accessories Kit adds:
• Hard transport case with pre-cut foam
• Sampling wand with 15' (5 m) of self-coiling Teflon™ tubing
• Tool kit
Optional Calibration Kit adds:
• Four-gas mix in a 34L cylinder, part number 600-0050-001
(50% LEL, 20.9% oxygen, 25 ppm hydrogen sulfide, 50 ppm carbon monoxide)
• Calibration Regulator(s) and tubing
• 100 ppm Isobutylene gas in a 34L cylinder, part number 600-0002-000
Also be sure to check out the MultiRAE and the MultiRAE Lite, other members of the MultiRAE family.
People Who Purchased This Also Purchased
The AreaRAE is a 1- to 5-sensor gas detector equipped with a wireless RF (radio...
Industrial Safety’s most popular gas detection line, Rae Systems, offers a...
MultiRAE Plus, QRAE...
Industrial Safety Supply offers a full line of Rae Systems Sensors for MultiRAE...