Processing your Request
Your personalized product is being created. This may take several moments.
Please do not hit the back button on your browser or refresh this page until this process is complete.
ToxiRAE Pro PID Monitors for Volatile Organic Compounds, Model PMG-1800
Industrial hygiene and safety configurations designed for detection of volatile organic compounds (VOC) using RAE Systems’ next-generation PID sensor that can promptly detect and accurately monitor over 300 VOCs. Contains onboard library of 190 correction factors and can be programmed to automatically read in concentrations of specified compound. Wireless, personal, single-gas monitors capable of 5-way local and remote alarm notification. Rugged, intrinsically safe and features 3 months of continuous datalogging (except safety configurations), largest display in its class, user-replaceable intelligent sensor, rechargeable battery and automatic calibration option with AutoRAE 2.
• ToxiRAE Pro PID monitor with sensor as specified, alligator clip, protective rubber boot and rechargeable battery installed
• Charging and PC communication cradle
• PC communication cable
• AC adapter (100-240 V, 50/60 Hz AC to 12 VDC)
• Calibration adapter
• Combined instrument/sensor cap removal tool
• Quick Start Guide
• CD with documentation
• ProRAE Studio II software for PC-based instrument configuration and data management
• Technical Note TN-106 with ionization energies and correction factors for 300+ VOCs (Industrial Hygiene versions only)
• Calibration card, quality certificate, packing list and warranty/registration card